October Online Auction of Inuit & First Nations Art
October 22, 2020 at 10:30 AM ET - October 29, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET
FIRST ARTS IS PLEASED TO PRESENT OUR October 2020 ONLINE AUCTION OF INUIT AND FIRST NATIONS ART
We invite you to explore our virtual gallery below to peruse the works in the sale and would look forward to the opportunity to welcome you at our previews, details for which can be found below.
Sunday, October 25 from 12:00 PM ET - 5:00 PM ET
or by appointment
A.H Wilkens Auctions & Appraisals
One William Morgan Drive
In order to comply with the guidelines of the Ontario government, there will be a limit of ten patrons in the gallery at a time. Our staff will be monitoring numbers and you may be asked to wait outside to ensure a safe orderly preview environment for everyone. We also ask that visitors respect physical distancing guidlines. Mandatory masks or face coverings will be in effect. If you arrive without your mask or face covering, a disposable mask will be provided to you.
If you are unable to attend our previews in person, our team can provide thorough and comprehensive condition reports and additional images and videos. We welcome your enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-286-5012.
- Bidding is available on LiveAuctioneers. Lots will begin to close at 2:00 PM ET on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET.
- First Arts Premiers Inc. charges a Buyer’s Premium of 23% on the hammer price for online auctions on LiveAuctioneers plus applicable taxes.
- LiveAuctioneers Timed Auctions function similarly to a live sale. Unlike other platforms, wherein the auction ends at a precise time or is extended so long as there is active bidding, lots in this sale will close in rapid succession beginning at 2:00 PM ET. If you are unable to participate in the sale in real time, we highly recommend that you leave your confidential proxy bids on LiveAuctioneers to avoid disappointment.
- Graphic works are unframed, unless otherwise indicated.
- Many countries prohibit or restrict importation or exportation of property containing ivory, tortoiseshell, whale bone, sealskin, and/or products derived from other endangered or protected species, and require special licenses or permits in order to import or export such property. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the item is properly and lawfully exported / imported.
- Please read our conditions of sale and the sale particulars carefully before placing any bid on a lot. By registering to bid and/or by bidding at auction, you agree to these terms and conditions and they will become contractually binding to you. Please ensure that you have understood all charges, fees, and taxes that may be applied to your bid price before place your bid.
- First Arts Premieres Inc. will not undertake packing or shipping of lots purchased at auction. The purchaser must designate and arrange for the services of an independent shipper and be responsible for all shipping and insurance expenses. First Arts Premieres Inc. will, upon request, provide names of professional packers and shippers but will not be held responsible for the service or have any liability for providing this information. Reliable pre-auction estimates of shipping costs of lots offered in this sale may be obtained from:
PakShip | 905-470-6874 | email@example.com